- Slice the Fjord Trout in thin slices and prepare on a plate.
- Cut the melon into nice cubes.
- Mix olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper, and mix with the melon cubes.
- Sprinkle the melon over the plated Fjord Trout.
- Finely chop ginger, chili, chervil and garlic.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and leave in the fridge until serving.
- Sieve and serve the sauce in a nice bowl.
- The sauce can be kept for 1 week in the fridge. You can also buy pozu sauce in the store.
Serve the Fjord Trout and melon with a little ponzu sauce drizzled over and the rest as dip.
Tip: You can make melon balls using a Parisienne scooper.