- Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Run the eggs under cold water, peel, and cut into wedges or slices.
- Cook the bacon until crispy, drain excess fat on a plate lined with paper towel. Chop the cooked bacon and set aside.
- Season the steelhead trout with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the trout, about 2 minutes on each side. Let rest on a plate for 10 minutes and roughly shred with a fork.
- Slice the avocado and scallions, and dice the cucumber. Crumble the blue cheese in a small bowl.
- Make the avocado dressing by assembling all the ingredients in a blender and blend them all together. Add lemon juice to taste. Add water as needed to thin out the dressing. Set aside.
- Start with making a bed of lettuce on a large platter. Arrange the ingredients in rows - tomatoes, shredded steelhead trout, eggs, bacon, avocado, cucumber, scallions and blue cheese. Drizzle with the avocado dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!