- In a dish, mix grated ginger, minced garlic, yoghurt and tandoori masala seasoning. Add the fish and coat and leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Make the relish by finely chopping the ingredients for the mango relish. Add lime juice and zest to taste. Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a heavy based non-stick griddle or frying pan over a high heat and drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Thread the fish onto 8 skewers and cook for 1-2 minutes then turn and cook for 1-2 minutes more until you have golden slightly charred fish.
- Serve with roti and the fresh mango relish.