Tacos with Norwegian cod
Tacos are always a hit! Try them with chunks of cod and a tasty, sweet salsa sauce. Serve with chilli mayonnaise for some extra kick. Remember that when it comes to food, small changes are the best way to create healthier habits.
- Shred the romaine lettuce leaves.
- Slice the red onion and avocado into thin wedges or chunks.
- Make the salsas. Finely chop all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside while you prepare the fish.
- Cut the cod into cubes or strips and fry in a pan with a little butter. Add a little lime juice after the cod has finished cooking. Add some salt and pepper.
- Heat the tortillas in the oven, frying pan or microwave.
Spread the chilli mayonnaise onto the tortillas. Add the sliced chilli, shredded lettuce, avocado, onion, cod, salsa and chopped coriander.