- Cut the cod into portion sizes. Fry in a pan with olive oil for approx. 3-4 minutes on each side until it flakes.
- Zest the orange. Season with salt, pepper and orange zest
Barley rice salad with beets
- Boil the barley rice in apple cider for 15 minutes.
- Slice the beets thinly on a mandolin and put the slices in cold water.
- Cut the orange in slices and the apples in wedges.
- Spread evenly on a platter with the arugula salad
- Mix the rice together with the beets and the salad just before serving to keep the salad fresh. Top of with pistachio.
- Sauté finely chopped garlic in olive oil.
- Pour in the orange juice, and add the cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Warm it gently, the sauce must not boil.
- Serve the barley rice salad on a big plate with the cod on top. Add some thyme and serve with the sauce.