- Combine all ingredients and whisk together.
Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Toss tomatoes with olive oil and salt.
- Place onto a sheet pan and roast in a 450F oven until browned and roasted, but still slightly firm.
- Cut swiss chard into ribbons, chop dill and chives, dice onions, mince garlic.
- Season the Norwegian cod with, salt, cumin and paprika.
- Heat a skillet over high heat with canola oil and sear the cod on one side until golden brown
- Remove from skillet and reserve.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with the olive oil and add the onions and garlic and sweat until tender, then add the Swiss chard and saute until it is mostly wilted. Add in the spinach and saute until the greens are tender. Fold in the herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place greens in a large cast iron skillet and nestle the cod portions into the greens. Make 3 additional wells in the greens and crack the eggs into them.
- Bake in a 325F oven for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cod is cooked.
- Drizzle with the harissa yogurt and garnish with the blistered grape tomatoes and chopped parsley.