Crack n' Eat Norwegian Snow Crab Legs
Need an easy yet delicious appetizer or side dish that is guaranteed to impress? These Crack n' Eat Snow Crab Legs are a flavorful take on a crowd favorite that everyone will be grabbing for at your next get together. Recipe courtesy of chef John Livera.
- Set steamer with screen and fill with beer, or vegetable stock, and bring to a boil.
- Set the clusters in the steam basket, in one even layer.
- Steam for 5-7 minutes.
- In a 2 qt. pot,melt the butter and add 3/4 cup of Old Bay seasoning. Set the remaining seasoning to the side for dusting.
- Remove the clusters from the steamer, plate and spoon some of the Old Bay butter mixture over top and dust with the reserved Old Bay in an even coat.
- In a ramekin, ladle 2-3 oz. of the melted butter to dip.