Mackerel is a fish that is perfect to use in ceviche-inspired dishes. Try this one with lime and ginger!
- To prepare this dish, the mackerel has to be frozen. Make sure that the fish has been frozen for at least 24 hours
- Take the fish out of the freezer, sprinkle with coarse salt and leave until it is half-defrosted
- Wipe the salt of the fish and slice the mackerel into thin slices.
- Portion out the slices of mackerel onto plates
- Finely chop the ginger
- Zest and juice the limes
- Mix the finely chopped ginger, zest and juice of lime, olive oil and rosé pepper, and pour over the mackerel
- Let set for 10 minutes before serving
- Dress the plate with salad and leaf parsley
- Serve with bread on the side